What I’m Wearing…
* Vintage black slip dress
* Aloha lace crop top by Lovers and Friends
* Hunter cross body bag by Linea Pelle
* Pyramid necklace by House of Harlow 1960
* Random leather bracelets and DIY Leather Lanyard Bracelet
* Avarcas pons leather sandals
* Thick burgundy frames by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses
The weather is a bit flippy floppy these days, but as soon as it’s warm enough I throw on an easy floaty dress like this one. Adding the floral lace crop just gave it something a little extra, which I loved. It feels very ’90s, however, back then, I’d wear the floral crop much tighter and underneath the dress rather than over it. It’s funny with these throwback styles fashionable again… making sure they’re age appropriate is important, especially since I wore them the first time around. I think some of the fun is getting to wear the things that women in their 30’s-40’s were wearing at the time vs what I was wearing in my teens. Though I do recall my mom in some very iffy outfits back then, lol, and maybe I’m pushing the line as well, but everything’s just a bit different when it comes back around.
Happy Thursday Lovecats!
* Find all my outfit posts here