What I’m Wearing
* Vintage patchwork leather jacket… I found this at a thrift shop when I was about 19. It’s a favorite, and I love that it’s sort of falling apart and has a very “worn” look. I think it’s late 70’s.
* Pink maxi skirt is a DIY actually… from my early 20’s. It was a vintage maxi dress but was too short, so I made it into a skirt. Much like this maxi skirt diy.
* Vintage rhinestone necklaces layered. Kenneth Jay Lane cocktail ring
* Vintage sunglasses.
* Sequined envelope clutch was from a random little shop that’s out of business now.
* Jean Michel-Cazabat -> Leigh buckle boots… from GILT.
* Title: lyrics from Lionel Richie ~ All night long.
I caught a glimpse of Sarah Jessica Parker at the amfAR NY Gala a few days ago and thought, well I can recreate that look with what’s in my closet… so I did. I love that she added the leather jacket so on the red carpet it looked edgy but once inside, with the jacket removed, was much more of a formal ensemble. I think she looked beautiful. I modified the look, obviously, but it’s a fun little outfit to wear.