Image Source: Tommy Ton ~ Style.com
The husband and I are planning a little Summer stay in Palm Springs in a few weeks to determine whether or not we are truly interested in purchasing a home there. I haven’t been since I was a kid and he’s never been so it will be a nice little Summer vacation for us as well. We’ve booked a suite at the fabulously luxe Viceroy Hotel and I can’t wait to see it in person. I’m incredibly excited about our little adventure and am already imagining the amazing photographs I’m going to return home with. But what I really can’t stop thinking about is what I’m going to wear while we are there, which is what led me to this post. I am in need of a small, hands-free bag and I think a little white cross body bag will come in rather “handy”, not to mention, perfect for Summer. So here are my top picks in various price ranges from absolutely ridiculous to utterly affordable.
1. Proenza Schouler PS11 Mini Classic $2995
2. Oryany mini crossbody $235
3. Rebecca Minkoff Mini MAC $195
4. Rebecca Minkoff zipper clutch crossbody $195
5. Proenza Schouler PS1 Pouch $1325
6. Phillip Lim MINI Pashli bag $650
7. Furla white crossbody bag $222.99
8. Big Buddha chevron wristlet crossbody $40
9. Cambridge Satchel 11″ $140
10. McQ Amwell Mini cross body bag $660
11. Oryany Reese Shoulder bag $270
* I am in love with a few of them but would rather keep my budget under $200 considering the limited use I will get out of it. I definitely lean toward the styles that can be used as clutches as well, without the strap… I like my accessories to work for me 😉
Happy Friday Lovecats!