Okay, so I haven’t done a nail art manicure in AGES… and it’s because I rarely actually am into nail art too much anymore and I stick to basic black or classic red at all times.
But I was inspired to do a little fleshy pink manicure with black outlines and it was a major fail, so I scrapped it and started over, and loved the result. I’m sure I’ve seen something similar before, but I love how the shaky lines down the center of each nail don’t have to be perfect AND sort of give that cat eye feel.
Here’s What I Used…
* Essie GelCouture in Fairy Tailor + Topcoat
* Black nail art dotting pen
I didn’t take photos of the actual steps because I don’t have a third hand, but you get hint.
1. Apply two coats of your light pink polish and let dry.
2. Dot or draw on your stripe beginning at the cuticle of each nail… the messier the better unless you want a perfectly straight line, which I did not. Let dry… once dry, it will expand a little.
3. Finish with your top coat.
* Find all my Nail Art Tutorials here