There are days where I end up with about twenty window tabs open -on not one- BUT TWO DIFFERENT browser windows, thinking I’m going to share certain articles on one form of social media or another and then by the end of the day I’ve usually forgotten. I’m sure you have a similar situation on your monitor right now as I type this and as you are reading it. But recently it had been so many beauty-related links I had saved I thought I may as well do a link round up to share… because there’s some really great stuff here. Though some of the articles and posts are recent, a couple are a few years old, but the tips and tricks are just as fabulous and relevant now as ever.
My FAVORITE trick has to do with the third link below: 6 Super-weird beauty tricks that work wonders… though it’s not that weird. They say to take a bath after you apply your makeup to set it and it’s SUCH a great tip. But I don’t take a full bath, sometimes I’ll just turn my shower on for a second and stand near/in it so the steam gives me that “glow” and takes away that clumpy foundation feel that took me years to figure out. What would be best though, is a small hand-steamer that I could just turn on while I’m finishing up my makeup because I CRINGE at the thought of wasting water. So I’m going to look into that asap and let you know how it works.
- The 8 Weird Tricks That Make Hair-Commercial Hair Look So Good
- 6 Things to Consider Before Getting Botox
- 6 super-weird beauty tricks that work wonders
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Lip Injections
- Here’s How to Get the Best Eyebrows for Your Face Shape
- 5 tips every woman needs to know before shaving her face
- These Students Are Schooling Us on Inner Beauty
Tips to look amazing in photos…
- Is “Squinching” the Celebrity Secret to Looking Perfect in Photos? This is something I’ve done forever and I’m not sure I ever “learned” it, I just knew it made everything look better… mostly in the “eye” area… and also, I think Tyra coined the exact same motion as “Smizing” right?
- It’s all about the Jaw!