What I’m Wearing…
* Pink crushed velvet bodysuit by BB Dakota
* Rocket High Rise skinny in Firebird jeans by Citizens of Humanity
* Classic leather biker jacket from Wilson’s Leather – size down
* Pink mirrored sunglasses by Ray-Ban
* Black leather booties (on heavy rotation) by Rag and Bone
* Vintage Chanel mini bucket bag in black
* Lips by Sonia Kashuk in Plum Wine
* Title: This Is It- Kenny Loggins with Michael McDonald… The waiting is over, no, don’t you run… No way to hide… No time for wonderin’ why… It’s here, the moment is now, about to decide…. Let ’em believe…. Leave ’em behind.
This song randomly popped into my head the other day and upon really paying attention to the lyrics, which sometimes I do and sometimes I don’t, I said to myself YEAH. This IS IT!
Even though life is difficult right now, I am exactly where I’m supposed to be to move my life story forward.
It takes a while to notice when we’re in resistance-mode about something, or all of life in general, and would rather categorize the less than pleasant times as “bad” and just want them to be replaced with something “good” … but if I’ve learned anything in my years on this planet, it’s that each moment in our lives is really presented to us to essentially move us forward onto the next chapter, to grow and evolve and get us to the life that we truly love.
IF we pay attention and if we stay aware, we can use our life lessons to drive us forward.
When I heard myself singing “Make no mistake where you are”, it kind of hit home. It made me grateful for whatever I refer to as the bad times as well as the good, because when it comes down to it, it’s all perspective anyway… Because if I strip away all the clutter that’s getting in the way, I can only be ridiculously thankful for how amazing my life is and how happy I actually am underneath it all 🙂
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here