What I’m Wearing…
* White and blue floral sundress from Hollister (at the beginning of summer when I had to go to the actual mall a few times to get my phone fixed, Chad and I had a little shopping spree at Hollister and bought a bunch of little summer dresses and rompers, which I’ve been wearing all summer) This particular one is sold out now but I found a few similar and super cuter options (in various price ranges) in the shopping widget below.
* Powder blue Pumas
* Sun hat
* Suede bag in light pink – ancient. from Topshop – also seen here with the hat! in a dress I now wear as a nightshirt lol
* Marc Jacobs sunglasses
* Title: Mariah Carey – Fantasy – We just watched “Free Guy” and this song has been playing on loop in my mind. Funnily enough, she’s roller blading at the beginning of the video, so obviously it works on all levels 😉
At the beginning of summer I thought it would be fun to shoot a few outfits on the boat for a complete change of scenery… and well, this is the only one I’ve done so far… and most of the photos are on the dock and not the actual boat, but close enough, right?
It just so happened to be super windy on that very day and I think the trauma of trying to get the perfect shot in the wind, whilst eating an apple and gripping my hat so it doesn’t fly away, while also trying to look cute, has overwhelmingly kept me from doing it again.
This week has already felt like fall. I have worn my fall uniform, my denim coveralls, twice already and not a single dress in the past week and a half.
I know I spent an entire post talking about NOT wanting Summer to end, and here I am again, sobbing that I won’t be able to throw on my easy dresses anymore and instead start wearing my jeans and boots again when there are real problems going on in the world. UGH. I know, I know… but this is a great distraction from the real/scary things that are actually happening… Maybe I need to invest in some new fall/winter clothes just to get excited about the upcoming season change, because – just in case I haven’t made myself perfectly clear – I AM NOT READY FOR SUMMER TO BE OVER YET… and also in a constant anxious/denial loop about the real stuff.
Happy Tuesday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here
* Find all my Lake Arrowhead posts here