What I’m Wearing
* Vintage/thrifted floral dress …belted with skinny vintage stretch belt ..seen here
* Vintage/thrifted black blazer …seen here with my long skirt …loving this look …though it does kind of remind me a bit of a music festival ensemble cleaned up …but it’s workin’ for me
* Gold danglies from the Farmer’s Market
* Fiorentini + Baker Tessa chunky buckle sandals with a nice and comfy rubber sole and a 2″ thick heel …and while they are comfortable, I find it challenging to walk in them because they are so low …my feet sort of CLAP in front of me loudly …it’s a strange phenomenon. I love them though ..and actually got them with my Pierre Hardy’s but this is the first time wearing them. They may be perfection for summer!
* Tom Ford cat eye sunglasses on sale!
* Salvatore Ferragamo hobo bag
Oh why oh why is the bed 100 times more comfy and soft in the morning than at night? …making it extremely difficult to want to leave it. Wish I was in it right now, cuddling with the husband.
Just a quick note on the NBA Finals …LAKERS WON!!! 😉 and now Los Angeles is rioting. The only city that has to announce on TV to please “Celebrate with Dignity”. Kind of mind blowing.