What I’m Wearing…
* Confetti cardigan in oatmeal by CAbi… seen here and here
* Vhite v-neck t-shirt
* Peachy lounge-y sweat pants from Victoria’s Secret… see my gray pair here in a super wintery version of this loungey look.
* Silver Tiffany lock necklace and various stacking rings in silver
* Pre-loved Celine ~ micro luggage tote in chocolate brown from Bag, Borrow or Steal buy section
* Leopard slip ons from Target
First, the fact that I’m carrying a ridiculously expensive handbag whilst wearing shoes from Target is one of my favorite things about my wardrobe.
Second, if you randomly stopped by my house, any given day of the week, I’d probably answer the door in an outfit that looked pretty much like this, sans shoes and bag, of course. If it’s summer, I’ll be barefoot or wearing Birkenstocks, in the winter and spring, I’ll have socks or Uggs on. Because this is one of the perks of working from home.
Generally, when I leave the house, I’ll throw on some jeans and of course get dressed in something different, but as soon as I return home, off come the tight items, the jewelry, the bras, and on go the soft and cozy sweats, loose tee’s, oversized cardigans, Calvin Klein Underwear sports bras, and that’s about it.
This was a rare occasion, that I decided to wear my loungewear out, because A. it was cute enough to do so and B. because who cares? we were going to the tattoo parlor, in fact, I’m standing outside the tattoo parlor here and why not opt for comfort, right?
I’m probably not alone in this daily uniform, even though I’m not a mom, which would at least be more expected I suppose, but maybe not. Even as a fashion blogger and someone who used to have to get dressed every day for work, I wonder how many people who work from home, actually pull together outfits that are constricting or uncomfortable, or walk around their house in heels? I’m guessing, very few, but I could be wrong, lol 😉
Happy Casual Friday Lovecats
* Find all my outfit posts here
* Don’t forget to enter the $50 Shopbop Giftcard giveaway if you haven’t yet!