When I first saw it, it reminded me of lips when your lids are closed, as if blowing kisses with your eyes… HOW CUTE IS THAT!?!? I can’t really tell what it looks like with the eyes open, but I’m guessing just like a regular bold cat eye look. I probably should have tried it first AND THEN posted this, but it’s just too cute and I didn’t want to forget and I wanted to share so you could try it too… but when I do try it, I’ll add a photo or too so you can see my results.
Beauty Blitz has a fun slideshow article showing 6 Intriguing NEW Ways to Wear Eyeliner, and there are some really fun designs to try there too!
Using their Chisel liner, a high definition inky black chisel tip eyeliner, you can create skinny, defined lines or bold swooping dramatic feline slicks, like this bold graphic party-ready liner look!
Here’s How They Did It…
1. Begin by applying your chisel liner to create a base feline flick along the lash line and extending up into a wing to the brow bone
2. Using the tip of the nib and staging from your lash line, draw two lines to create a “V” shape in the center of your lid
3. Connect the tip of the first line with the tip of the wing at the outer corner of the eye.
4. Fill it in using the flat part of the chills liner to create a dense, pigment packet liner.
5. Connect the tip of the second line with et dinner corner of the eye with a straight, angled line.
* Check out Ciate London Blog for more fun makeup tutorials!
* Find/Follow @ciatelondon on Instagram
* Top photo via The Ciate Book of Nail Style