What I’m Wearing…
* Button front dress with open back… designed by me 🙂
* Vintage jacket
* Sunglasses by Marc Jacobs
* Classic “Town” bag by Balenciaga
* Boots from Target
* Title: lyrics from Chicago ‘Look Away’… this weekend at the village there was a Chicago cover band which I was pretty excited to see… but when our friends arrived for the weekend and I found out that they loved Chicago as much as I did, both of our excitement grew. And we had a blast… and to be honest, our husband’s didn’t care at all, lol… it was just us.
I feel like I’ve got so many outfit posts in a row right now and not much in between, wherein I usually try to space them out… but I promised myself I’d take a little time off in July and I have done so but almost not even really on purpose, but because we’ve had guests and just been busy with work AND fun, I’ve had no choice but to step away.
One of the sort of mini breaks I’m taking is from weekend posting. I normally do it because I like to and Sundays are usually saved for a quick Instagram/Blog recap… but I wonder if they’re necessary anymore? I know there are some of you who aren’t on social media, who enjoy seeing the posts here, but I’m not sure if I should resume posting at least my Sunday recaps or not.
I filmed a new vlog last Thursday and hoped to have it up by now, but alas, it will be one more day… I know you’re just on the edge of your seat 😉 But in addition to my once a week vlogs, I’m also going to be posting a video of our dogs once a week as well… just because I have so much footage of the Bobes when they were puppies and I may as well share it, right?
Come back tomorrow for my first actual VLOG… and you should totally buy this dress too, because it’s just the best! xo
Happy Monday Lovecats!
* Find all my style posts here
* Find all my dress designs here
* Buy my dress!