What I’m Wearing…
* Black body con slip dress by Free People
* Victoria’s Secret layering bra
* Old AF white leather jacket
* Black/Silver mini ‘Rockie’ bag by Alexander Wang … which I absolutely lOVE. I’ve been using my white larger Rockie bag for over a year now and thought this size may be too small, but it’s not, it’s kind of perfect. I find the larger Rocco bag to be a bit big and rarely use it.
* Oversized round sunglasses by Salvatore Ferragamo – Accessories
* Adidas superstars
* Title: The Weeknd ‘In the Night’… in the night she hears him calling… in the night she’s dancing to relieve the pain… she’ll never walk away… I don’t think you understand.
I wore this out a few weekends ago, how is it November already? It definitely feels warmer this fall than last. Maybe I’ve just gotten used to the colder weather up here or maybe it’s actually just not that cold. I know for sure that the first winter we were up here, or the first fall, I should say, which was close to a year later, I was FREEZING all the time. I wore layers and layers and layers of clothes and socks and scarves and wouldn’t leave the house without extra layers. Clearly things have changed.
Happy Tuesday Lovecats!
* Find all my outfit posts here