I found this Sinful Colors deep teal nail polish recently and it reminded me of a darker version of Chanel’s Azur lacquer so I snatched it up. And I really like it on as well. It’s dark and rich and perfect for fall. I thought I’d add some gemstone accent nails and when I finished my manicure, it just reminded me of Princess Jasmine from Aladdin, thus the name.
Here’s What I Used…
* Sinful Colors “Opening Night”
* Nail Art Rhinestones in blue, green, aqua, and a hot pink
* Nail Art Tweezers
* Seche Vite top coat
* Apply one coat of your base polish and let dry. To your accent nails or one nail at a time, apply a new coat of your base color…
* While it’s still wet, carefully pick up your tiny gemstones and a set them on your nail where you want them to stay, and let dry.
* Apply a generous top coat on all nails, covering all your stones. This sets them in place like glue.
* Find most of my nail art tutorials here.