Fanny Packs have been trending for quite a while now and even though I already have a few sequined numbers and belt bags, I’m actually looking for something I can use while roller skating, obviously 😉 one that is practical and cute and not too bulky.
I have a little black suede fringe belt bag that may work, but I’m not sure it will be big enough since I want it to hold my phone, keys, lip gloss or chapstick, a skate tool and maybe money/ID etc. So I’m looking for one that will sort of match everything that has a nice shape and isn’t too bulky but that also functions as a bag as well.
Though I don’t really want to spend a lot, I’ve included all the fanny packs I’m loving in all the price ranges. I haven’t purchased one yet, but these are all on my radar. I put smiley faces by the ones I think could work best in the link list at the end of the post.
- Ace Fanny Pack by Dagne Dover 🙂
- Herschel Supply Co. Fourteen Fanny Pack dusty rose 🙂
- Vee Collective Quilted Fanny Pack
- Fydelity Ultra-Slim Fanny Pack LUX AURORA 🙂
- RILEY CHAIN BELT BAG from Free People
- Clare V. Snakeskin Fanny Pack
- Suede Hudson Sling Bag at Free People 🙂
- Gucci GG Waist Pouch
- TOPSHOP Sling Belt Bag
- VOLCOM Take With Me Belt Bag