Lovecats! It’s Giveaway Time… Lockdown Style.
If we truly are on a summer lockdown, then we may as well make lemonade!
And I figured the best way to make lemonade was to squeeze a little love and giveaway a bunch of fun stuff! I’ve curated 16 items that scream S U M M E R and a few items that will also help you out during this crazy pandemic.
For instance, the cute daisy print scarf can also double as a face covering and the books are perfect for keeping our mental health in check right now. The hair, skincare and makeup is to help keep you looking and feeling your best… and I’ll say it again for those in the back, it’s got SUMMER written all over it! Oh, and PS! I always throw in a few extras that only one lucky winner will know about 🙂
So let’s start here…
The Perfect Summer Tote Bag!
What on earth will we need a bag for if we can’t go anywhere?
Well, we still have to walk from the bedroom to the living room and out to the backyard, right? And if you’re like me, you only have two hands, which is just never enough, so what better way to carry all your summer essentials than in a cute woven summer tote bag?!
I know, I’m getting carried away with the puns here, but this bag is really adorable. It’s the perfect size for all your summer stuff, with the cutest hot pink poms, lined with a navy and white gingham print that includes one little pocket that’s perfect for, well, maybe a chapstick and lip gloss and a few other little things like money or credit cards to buy cocktails by the pool… oh yeah, WE CAN’T BUY COCKTAILS IN OUR BACKYARD… So I’m throwing in a Dogwood Tavern koozie to keep your drinks extra COOL and your hands EXTRA dry.
Also, though the pink poms make a cute little statement, if you’re not into them, or not into pink, you can probably just snip them right off for a simple, timeless, woven tote!
You may also choose to use the koozie for a non-alcoholic beverage, as it fits most cans and bottles… but why though? 😉
NOTE: photos do not include koozie because well, I forgot it.
I’ve had daisies on my mind since Katy Perry’s new song Daisies was released a few days ago so when I spotted this cute scarf from Banana Republic, I had to include it. Also, its navy background matches the navy gingham for bonus points!
Wear it in your hair, around your neck or tied around your bag handle. And maybe the best use of all, given the moment of time we’re living it, wear it as a face covering.
- Cute, woven summer tote bag with pink poms
- Lightweight square scarf from Banana Republic / Blue with daisies print
Puka shell jewelry and accessories were HUGE way back when I was a kid and in the ’90s too… and they’ve made their way back into fashion in the last few years. They always make a cute beachy statement but when worn with a few other fun finds, like my faux suede braided bracelet in navy blue (to match the bag and scarf, of course), your beach bum look goes boho chic! Add on a few chunky rope chains and bangles for the perfect arm swag for summer – in your backyard.
- Puka shell bracelet
- Faux suede braided boho bracelet made by me // See my DIY Braided Choker here
Summer Reading & Journaling…
Earlier this year, before the crazy pandemic situation, Sourcebooks sent me a box of books that fell under the Happy Resolution 2020 category and I immediately pulled both of these out and set them aside to include in a giveaway this year. Little did I know that we would need them now more than ever where it seems like every day has a new tidal wave of emotions to live through…
The Happy Book (activity journal) and the Mood Tracker Planner will help you to celebrate and practice happiness, understand your emotional patterns and create a healthier mindset.
- The Happy Book (activity journal) A Journal to Celebrate What Makes You Happy
- The Mood Tracker Planner journal
L’Oreal Makeup, Skine and Haircare…
The L’Oreal X Camila Cabello Havana collection is basically SUMMER in a makeup collection (and the packaging is SO CUTE!). I think it was released last year and I love the shimmery bronzes, metallics and fleshy pinks. I’ve also included L’Oreal’s latest mascara (seen in the last photo and not part of the Havana collection) called Bambi Eyes in black for super full lashes.
* NOTE: I’ve been using L’Oreal mascaras for over twenty years now. Nothing works like it for volume and fullness, especially on my short, light, straight lashes. I usually use Voluminous as a base, Bambi Eyes or Lash Paradise as a second coat to lengthen my tips.. and sometimes I’ll even add Big Ego by Tarte as a topper when I really want some drama.
L’Oreal X Camila Cabello Havana
- Sun Lit Bronzer
- Eye Shadow pots x 2 – in a Shimmer copper gold and shimmer greenish hue
- Lip gloss x 2 – in a fleshy pink and shimmer gold lip dew
- L’Oreal Paris Bambi eye Mascara in black
I don’t know about you but OMG wearing a mask is killing my skin! Every time I wear one (about once a week, maybe twice if I have to run out) a day or so later I breakout on the sides of my nose and around my mouth and chin. I’ve been wearing the surgical masks because they’re easy to keep in my glovebox and slip over my ears, but they are just nonsense on the skin! If you’re having issues too, hopefully this cleanser and mask will help you out.
- L’Oreal Paris Pure Clay Cleanser
- L’Oreal Paris Pure-Clay Mask
- L’Oreal Paris Ever Pure Hair Sheet Mask Steam Treatment
And since we can’t get our hair done, this mask treatment might do a little something?
* This giveaway is brought to you by me and me alone and retailing for around $225. Though some of the items included were gifted by brands, this is NOT a sponsored giveaway.
* Open to US, Canada & International Lovecats from May 22, 2020 ~ June 5, 2020
* Follow the entry rules & instructions so you’re entered properly and Good Luck!
* The more entries, the higher your chance of winning! If you’re already following me on any of the platforms, don’t worry, Rafflecopter knows it and those entries count too!
* Based on random drawing statistics.