A final Cinco de Mayo post for party inspiration and links to all the festive ideas… from DIY party decor to cocktail recipes, the ultimate menu of Mexican dishes and recipes, right down to a little outfit inspiration, whether you’re planning a party or just attending, we’ve got you covered!
- FOOD // 7 Mexican Must-haves for the ULTIMATE Cinco de Mayo Party Menu fiesta of a lifetime! Impress your guests with these easy, delicious, mostly healthy and always festive dishes! Piñata not included.
- DECOR // DIY 3d Fiesta Bar Signs create words for what’s on your menu or just create fun phrases to let everyone know where they can snag their food and margaritas! Or create an easy DIY Festive Balloon Ceiling … but why not do both?!?
- DESSERTS // Striped Burro Piñata Cookies Break open or bite into these festive Cinco de Mayo burro piñata cookies and be greeted with your favorite sugary surprises. Olé!
- DRINKS // Nothing says ‘fiesta’ like a margarita! Opt for this Fresh Pineapple Margaritas OR this Green Apple and Coconut Water with Vanilla Tequila Cocktail… because YUMMMM!
- STYLE // 10 Festive Looks to Inspire your Cinco de Mayo outfit
- This general Cinco de Mayo Party Inspiration from last year may spark a little creativity.
I know it’s a little late but these Let’s Fiesta! printables are just the cutest!
Download these “Let’s Fiesta” invitations here to get your guests in the Cinco de Mayo spirit! Print them on card stock and cut out with scissors, then fill in your party info and send them on their way.
Happy Weekend & Olé!