What I’m Wearing…
* Burgundy maxi skirt by No Rest for Bridget… seen here in a modern grunge look
* Striped blouse by Zoe & Sam … see it in this outfit post with my gray <3 sweater in the snow
* Asos heart elbow patch sweater … see it in this outfit post, here with a maxi dress
* Faux Shearling jacket by BB Dakota
* Thick burgundy frames by Marc Jacobs Sunglasses
* Black satin ribbon tied in a bow around my collar
* Box flap bag by Sophie Hulme
* Gray suede boots by Sam Edelman
* Title: lyrics from Stuck In The Middle With You – Stealers Wheel
I suppose this is a sort of a pilgrim meets jailbird look, but I loved it. This maxi skirt is heavy, so it’s warm enough with boots and socks and a few layers on top to transition into the chilly months of NOW. This faux suede/shearling jacket though is surprisingly warm even just worn over the shoulders and the design makes it actually functional to wear that way for more than lets just say, a photo shoot 😉 .
I wore this earlier in the week for a Skype call/meeting/filming and then out and about later in the day, errands and dinner. I’ve had an insanely busy week and am so happy to put my feet up and relax -even if it is for just a few hours this weekend, then back to it. This tends to be the busiest time for me, and probably you too.
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my outfit posts here