What I’m Wearing
* Peach Ruffle Blouse …Forever 21 …they still have it online
* Khaki pants cuffed up …Victoria’s Secret – they’re on sale!. I’ve been searching for some good khaki’s for a while now but mostly at thrift/vintage shops. I figured since it was a throw-back style, I may as well find the original version. But I didn’t have any luck. I ordered these from VS a size bigger but they may now be too big. They’re unbelievably comfy though …and that’s always a plus. If I had to buy them again, I’d buy my actual size.
* Sweater …I’m not sure where I got this actually …probably a thrift shop but it’s not vintage. One of the sleeves was unraveling so I cuffed them both up and stitched them into place. I actually like it much better now …although I’m not sure I’ve ever worn it.
* Necklace …Marc by Marc Jacobs …gilt.com
* Gladiator Sandals …Jessica Simpson …and I think about 2 years old now.
* Louis Vuitton Damier Azur Noe bag
* Tom Ford “Yvette” Sunglasses
I’m not sure what’s up but I feel so sick …I almost stayed home today but I’ve been kind of yuck since Monday . .. I may have to leave early. I feel okay then every 10 or so minutes I get waves of nausea and think I’m going to hurl …burp, then feel fine again for about 10 more minutes. Then it happens again. Eew.. .it’s so gross. Yes, TMI …but what good would a blog be without it?