Note the face here …there was a guy who stopped his car to watch me. I mean, traffic was building up behind him! I finally was like …GOOOOOOOOOOO …and he rolled down his window to blab something at me which I did not hear. I mean, I get that I look like a freak, modeling all by myself, and it’s embarrassing enough but come on with it!
What I’m Wearing
* Vintage teal dress …no label, could be hand-sewn. I found this little gem a couple weeks ago while hunting down a coat for my sleeveless diy. For some reason it was on the Halloween rack …and I almost didn’t try it on. The color is amazing …and the eyelet design almost looks like little hearts. The lining has faded to a grayish purple and it’s just so right peeking through. It was a tad tight in the shoulders and thinking it may rip, I thought I’d alter it by removing the arms and opening the side seams a bit. I love the turnout. It’s a bit more contemporary and versatile this way. I made the matching belt out of one of the sleeves. Today is a very classic look but I really can’t wait to wear this dress in a completely different way ~ See DIY.
Original dress + alteration – click for details
* Victoria’s Secret black cardigan
* DIY Tom Binns inspired chunky necklace …so excited to wear this!
* Vintage earrings …grandma’s
* Black sheer tights …old
* Calvin Klein snakeskin pumps …last seen here
so sleepy today. happy tomorrow is Friday.