What I’m Wearing…
* Black cut out shoulder top by Free People… it’s a little big on me :/
* Black skinny jeans by FRAME … which I just wore here, in another all black outfit.
* Sunglasses by Ferragamo
* Ankle strap sandals by Jeffrey Campbell
* Balenciaga classic town bag… though I should’ve used a different bag for the photos because it doesn’t really work so well… oh well.
* Title: Katy Perry – Rise… I won’t just survive… Oh, you will see me thrive… Can’t write my story, I’m beyond the archetype… I won’t just conform, No matter how you shake my core… ‘Cause my roots—they run deep… Oh, ye of so little faith… Don’t doubt it, don’t doubt it… Victory is in my veins. I know it… I know it.
My week has been a challenging one, mentally… GOD I wish I could ACTUALLY talk about this fucking turmoil that I’m going through on a real level. It drives me crazy that I can’t, especially because I’m doing it out of courtesy for someone who is so consumed with himself and getting his needs met, that he doesn’t realize how he affects me.
Let me just offer one helpful tip to anyone reading this: remove yourself from the life or lives of anyone who makes you feel weak. Step away from those who steal your energy to boost their own ego, making you feel less-than, anyone who manipulates you into thinking that what you know to be the truth, is not. Figure out a way to get out of their trap, and then don’t allow them to zap you again. Oftentimes, these people don’t even know they’re doing this to others, but we feel it, and it’s real. Know your worth, know you deserve better, and know you can rise because you are stronger than they are… and that’s why they’re trying to bring you down.
It’s fucking Friday. And I’m all about it. Time to let go and HAVE FUN!
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style posts here