What I’m Wearing
* Vintage/thrifted pastel blue blazer… which absolutely fits like a glove. A lucky score.
* Navy blue blouse from Jigsaw London… seen once here
* J Brand Love Story jeans… I’ve had since like 2006/07 and remain a favorite… last seen here
* Chloe “Belladone” sunglasses
* Earrings are the same ones I wore here, vintage rhinestone necklace
* Ferragamo navy satin pumps my most comfortable and favorite of my more expensive “designer” shoe collection.
I loved the blue hues so much that I really wanted to keep the accessories simple and minimal. Bracelets and bangles just seemed to distract from the contrasting blues so I wore only my rings. I pulled this look together for a business meeting of sorts. Actually, I wish I could share more with you but it’s like a pregnancy; you don’t want to tell anyone the good news until you know it’s safe to. Hopefully I can spill the beans soon though!
I’m so happy it’s Friday… not because I’m doing anything particularly exciting but because I’m in the final and pressure-filled months of writing my book. So basically I’ll be locked up in my office all weekend writing, but I’m excited to be getting it near-ready… well, publisher ready anyway.
Happy Friday Lovecats!