What I’m Wearing…
* Army green shirtdress by Marc by Marc Jacobs
* Tiffany necklace and bracelet // Gucci watch
* Sunglasses by Stella McCartney
* Leopard print bag by Lauren Merkin Handbags
* Leopard print ankle strap sandals by Stuart Weitzman
* Title: lyrics from Ed Sheeran “Thinking Out Loud” … your soul could never grow old, it’s evergreen… we found love right where we are.
I dunno why I’m feeling “army green” lately, but I am… just wore my DIY Balmain Tee I don’t think I wore since 2010 when I made it and I haven’t worn this dress in a hundred years either! I always love leopard print with greens, it’s just the perfect print/neutral match up, but must admit, I swapped my heels for slip on sandals and my bag for my Balenciaga when I headed out for a pedicure, dinner, and night out… because wearing heels in the mountains is straight insanity, lol.
I’m carrying my extra summer lbs right now and it’s funny that in person I don’t really notice it but in photos OMG… I’m like THOSE ARMS, THOSE LEGS – MAEGAN STOP EATING SO MUCH ICE CREAM!!!
But, ice cream.
Hump Day Thursday Lovecats!
* Find all my outfits here