What I’m Wearing …a sort of 70’s + 90’s mix
* Vintage floral print button down skirt
* Ridiculously old black tank w/floral burnout …like literally, ancient
* Victoria’s Secret open cardigan …so easy
* Asos boyfriend belt
* Steve Madden “Wondrful” wood wedges
* Cynthia Rowley “Constance” bag
* Tom Ford cat eyes
* Vintage Matisse turquoise necklace worn upside down to show the copper side
* Mixed bangles with Leather Lanyard DIY bracelet …. buy one here
* Title: lyrics from Stevie Nicks “If Anyone Falls” …love. her.
I’ve been working on my office all weekend long …and still it’s not complete. Hopefully today I can put the finishing touches on it but it still won’t be done, lol. I really can’t wait to show you though. Thank you so much for all your fun comments on my curtains post. I honestly still cannot decide. I have the white ones up now, and they do have a sheen to them and sort of goldish glow but the metallic makes much more of a statement. I may just have to keep them both like many of you suggested and switch them out for Winter.