What I’m Wearing
* Corey Lynn Calter Jersey Jasmine Dress… which I refer to as my ballet dress.
* Jigsaw London wide leather braided belt c/o Jigsaw
* Vintage Matisse turquoise necklace worn with Jami Rodriguez turquoise and gold necklace.
* Various bangles and bracelets
* LAMB t-strap studded sandals
* DVF round sunglasses in black
* St. Bart’s Anaconda bag c/o Brahmin
* Title: lyrics from Phil Collins – Another Day In Paradise
I love this dress. It makes me feel very feminine; like a ballerina and a woman all at the same time.
Wow… it’s Thursday already and I feel like June is just flying by without my noticing! This is my final week I’m spending working with my editor on my manuscript rewrite/edits (for now anyway) and I’m feeling very locked up again. I keep telling myself just one more week… ONE MORE WEEK and then I can enjoy Summer a little bit. I’ve been pulling all-nighters and getting minimal sleep… I’ve got my models lined up for the next three days, and I’ll have until the end of June for miscellaneous photos I’m shooting of garments and accessories. Actually, when I take myself out of the equation and type it all out like this, it really sounds like a lot of fun. I sometimes forget to step away from the process and the work for a moment to enjoy the journey and the thrill of getting to write a book. Phew… thanks for listening 😉