What I’m Wearing . . .yet another pink and black outfit.
* Salmon pink nylon long skirt … I made this skirt years ago actually and just found it while unpacking some old boxes that had been previously stored. If I remember correctly, it was a vintage slip dress that I cut and turned into an easy draw string waist skirt. I love it really.
* Forever 21 black sequined tunic …also seen here
* Black thrifted blazer …not sure this one’s old enough to be vintage but I have had it for quite some time now. I’m glad I saved it for so long because it’s become one of my favorites.
* Black patent Topshop oxfords
* D&G mirror watch, vintage rhinestone bracelets, silver bangles, Swarovski bangles
* Tom Ford “Anouk” cat-eye sunglasses
* Opi Hong Kong Collection Jade Is the New Black nail lacquer, er, polish! Thanks Gwen!
* Hair: Used the Hot Tools 2″ curling iron
. . . hope it’s fabulous!