What I’m Wearing …feelin’ like a little like a “jailbird”
* Navy and white Full Tilt striped tank
* Goldhawk silk gray pants …seen once here
* Vintage seahorse necklace and gold cuff. Gold hoops & D&G watch, vintage gold clutch & white straw fedora.
* Chloe “belladone” sunglasses
* Boutique 9 nude anklestrap heels
* Hair: waved as I normally do then split it in half/brought to both sides and just braided the ends. Though it does have a bit of a “Cocker Spaniel” look.
* Title: lyrics from Duran Duran “Come Undone” a later one from Duran Duran but one of my favorites.
This could have most definitely been a great 4th of July outfit …especially if I added red shoes and/or a red clutch. But in all actuality, I wore this to the gallery last Friday. It was a preemptive patriotic look. I only wear red, white, and blue because I enjoy dressing up. However, as you well know, I have an awesome Summer cold and considered putting my bikini on as getting dressed for the day. But I did enjoy the sun and pool in our backyard yesterday, which was delightful really. …and now, back to work for all of us. * My sarcasm reflex is kicking hard today.
where are my feet? …oh right, my arms ate them.