What I’m Wearing…
* White/grey/silver camo sweater (old)
* J Brand cargo pants (also old) seen here – this is a cute pair by Dickies
* Grey furry beanie (old, everything’s old lol)
* Faux leather black bomber jacket by Obey (also old)
* Fux fur lined docs – it’s almost Vans weather! Also, they have a black faux fur lined with the shiny leather boot now
* Barton Perreira sunglasses
* Marc Jacobs bag
* Title: Daya – Bad Girl …If we’re gonna live, give it all we got (loving this song right now)
Well, I did it. I had a skate date with the girls yesterday and wow was I anxious about it… so anxious that I didn’t wear the same skates I took my fall in. I wasn’t ready and wanted to be a little more steady, but even though I was shaky at first and had a big pain in my inner thigh when I tried to turn, eventually I got my groove back and it felt wonderful.
And of course I can’t wait to get back out there and OF COURSE it’s snowing again today because winter just won’t quit this year. But next week is supposed to be in the 60s and I’m so hoping to get out there in the sun feeling the warmth and the music and the roll of the wheels.
Anyway, this was just a casual/comfy outfit I wore a few days ago. More than not these days I’m opting for baggy pants. Lately I’ve been investing in a lot of comfy clothes to skate in, though nothing’s come in yet, but I’m still so ready for spring dresses!
Happy Thursday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here