It’s Giveaway Time, Lovecats!
Since it’s Valentine’s Day in a few days and February is the L O V E month, I thought I’d curate something sweet and lovely for you! And instead of the obvious RED theme, which I’ve done in the past, I went with gold and pink! I hope you love these 15 items (and a few extras I always toss in as well) and make your month of LOVE even better.
A little Coach love…
I think you know by now that I love these Coach wristlets. I include them in almost every giveaway… I swear they’re the perfect size to keep in your bigger bag and grab on the go or they also make great little evening bags. They hold just the right amount of stuff, and the gold is both minimal and lavish at the same time, depending on what you pair it with. It looks a little rose gold in some of the photos, but it’s gold-gold 🙂
I included a fun pom keychain in a rusty pink with grey tips because I just loved the colors together. Sure, it may be slightly large for the wristlet, but you can use it however you like… on your keys, on a bag; whatever you like. I love it so much (I almost couldn’t part with it).
This silky satin eye mask may be too cute for sleeping in but it’s so soft and fluffy, it will only bring the sweetest dreams you can imagine 😉 It’s giving me all the Breakfast at Tiffany’s feels… but in pink, of course, and similar styles are actually called the Holly Golightly mask.
I chose three yummy shades of pink lip color from pale to deepest burgundy that you can wear alone or mix to make a unique color all your own. The L’Oreal LUMI Glotion and Shimmerista go from a hint of dewey with a natural glow enhancer and take you all the way to highlighted queen status – you choose your destiny.
- True Match Lumi Glotion (909)
- True Match Lumi Shimmerista highlighter
- Colour Riche SHINE lipstick in Dewey Petal, Laminated Fuchsia, Glassy Garnet
This heated mini eyelash curler from Japonesque (below) claims to create sweeping, natural curls for hard to curl lashes! My favorite mini curlers are from Japonesque, so I’m betting this one works well (though I’ve not tried it yet, so I can’t say for sure) but I’ve used their regular half lash curlers for over twenty years now, so I’m hoping it’s just as good, if not better. You can definitely be sure you won’t pinch your eyelids with this curler though.
All the pretty in pink products from Garnier from skincare to haircare, I’ve got you covered.
SkinActive Soothing Milk Face Wash with Rose Water
SkinActive Soothing Facial Mist with Rose Water
SkinActive Micellar Cleansing Water All-in-1
SkinActive Soothing 3-in-1 Face Moisturizer with Rose Water
* This giveaway is brought to you by me and me alone. Though some of the items included were gifted by brands this is NOT a sponsored giveaway.
* Open to US, Canada & International Lovecats from February 11, 2019 ~ February 25, 2019.
* Follow the entry rules & instructions so you’re entered properly and Good Luck!
* The more entries, the higher your chance of winning! If you’re already following me on any of the platforms, don’t worry, Rafflecopter knows it (and so do I) and those entries count too!
* Based on random drawing statistics.