What I’m Wearing…
* Checkered sweatshirt by Levi’s (also seen here and here) from a few years ago… I love this light tan checkered sweatshirt as well… it’s bigger and looks so cozy! I’ve linked a bunch of cute options in the shopping widget as well as tons of other checkerboard items I love.
* Shredded hem dress by UNIF (also seen here) from a few years ago – the UNIF website looks like every dress I ever wore in the ’90s right now.
* Old Skool Vans
* Marc Jacobs Pillow bag (from a few seasons ago, but still loving) there are actually quite a lot of “pillow” style bags out right now, but they’re very pricey. This one is similar but more budget friendly.
* Saint Laurent skinny black cat eye sunglasses
* Title: Incubus – Drive… I love this song and it randomly played on the radio today in the car and now I can’t get it out of my head… which reminds me, I recently and accidentally found Brandon Boyd’s substack blog, A Wink and A Nod, which is deep and poetic and artistic and reminds me of the late ’90s when I was still young and had my entire life ahead of me… And speaking of substack, I was also thinking of starting one myself. I’d continue my regular lineup here but create something new for substack, though I’m not exactly sure what that might be yet… I just like the idea of starting something completely new I guess.
It feels like yesterday that I was complaining about summer coming to an end and worried about the cold winter months ahead… and here we are already in spring (THANK GOD). Although obviously I know it wasn’t just yesterday because I spent almost 6 months in what felt like a depression but was actually more of an emotional growth spurt, knowing all the while there was good reason I was trudging through the emotional and metaphorical mud, hoping to evolve and longing for the big light at the end of the tunnel. I had high expectations I guess, but the warmer weather right now is giving me life and that feels nourishing. Whatever tomorrow brings, I’ll be there… with open arms and open eyes, yeah.
Happy Weekend Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here