What I’m Wearing…
* Vintage Norton t-shirt cut into a muscle crop top from the ’90s and from the same designer as my vintage Triumph tee
* Black dress with shredded layered hem by UNIF
* Plaid flannel around my waist from Asos a few years ago
* Sunglasses by Thierry Lasry
* Chanel ‘Boy’ bag
* Circus By Sam Edelman Allison Sandals I found for $19 at the local Famous Footwear… but if you follow that link, they’re on sale for $12.50 WHUUUUT!?!They’re soft and comfy and lighter than Birkenstocks
Every summer ONE dress becomes THE Summer dress that I grab and wear on the regular. Last year it was this floral high-low maxi dress from No Rest for Bridget and this year I can already tell it’s this black shredded number which I actually bought last year and haven’t started wearing until recently. And after wearing it once, it was quickly on high rotation. It’s loose and so comfy and not super flattering at all, but it’s just one of those things you can throw on with a tank or tee or alone and wear with sneakers or sandals and head out the door and I love that.
Happy Hump Day Lovecats!
* Find all my outfit posts here