What I’m Wearing…
* Love of My Life midi dress from Free People… also seen here and here because, like my Lee coveralls, it’s a go-to as soon as the weather is warm enough… AND I’M SO GRATEFUL FOR THE WARM WEATHER LATELY! They don’t have this color anymore but I’ve linked all the available colors in the shopping widget below, plus some other similar midi dresses in pink.
* Faux leather bomber jacket by Obey
* Dr. Martens “Serena” boots with the fur
* Marc Jacobs pillow bag
* New fave Sunglasses are cheapies fro Claire’s!
Lovecats, I am in some kind of way… I feel like I’m yet again at a turning point in my life that takes caution and patience and yet I feel desperate to make a decision and anxious because I’m not. I don’t know what to do. I don’t know which way to turn. I’m stuck in my head and can’t seem to get out. I honestly can’t remember a time when I felt this much confusion… maybe back in my 20s. Maybe at what felt like the beginning of my life, when I didn’t have any answers or any clue which direction my life would take. I was in a similar situation though, which is interesting and should probably take more consideration on my part as flags are raised over and over again. I wish I could be more forthcoming, but it doesn’t seem right. Yet, what is right? What is wrong? I don’t always find others considering what is “right” for me… so why do I always have to take the high road? The housing market has me feeling trapped, wishing I would have bought literally ANY HOUSE back in 2019 when I sold mine because now it seems like I’ll never be able to buy again. I’m sure that’s not the case, but it sure feels like it. Maybe it’s the state the world is in? Maybe we’re all feeling out of sorts because we have no idea which way the world is going to turn so we feel stuck in our own little worlds unable to decide. Maybe not. Maybe I just feel like I have no other options. Maybe I just need to stop thinking for awhile and go skating. I think yes… roller skating gives me the kind of freedom and peace I’m looking for in the rest of my life, even if only for an hour or so, it’s something.
Happy Tuesday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here