What I’m Wearing…
* AGOLDE denim jeans with double back pockets… (s/o) similar look but bundled up for the snow… these are my fave jeans right now aside from my black MOTHER denim. I linked to similar styles in the shopping widget
* STAR tee by Street Genie made by Aimee Reatherford… see my yellow tee with flowers here – also just bought this honey tee in pink 🙂
* Oversized denim trucker jacket is Chad’s from Hollister – which I pretty much wear every day right now
* Checkered Vans
* Sunglasses by Barton Perreira
* BTFL Skates
* DIY Skate Leash Carrying Strap
* Title: Donna Summer ” Spring Affair “
This is me wishing it was spring and not still freezing and winter… I mistakenly thought it would be warm enough to expose my ANKLES but clearly I was wrong. The wind reminded me that I still needed thick socks and boots and another layer over my tee to stay warm. And though this parking structure was dry enough to skate on, if you look closely you can see the snow piled up a few feet high along the walls behind me.
I think the combination of the possibility of lock down being over and my desire to roller skate all day, every day, has me anticipating warmer weather on another level this year. I am ITCHING to get out and really get a good skate day in rather than the thirty minutes or so I’m getting as I leave my office and head home around 5:30pm each day. But at least the days are getting slightly longer and that feels exciting.
I warmed up when I laced my skates up and rolled around a little, but couldn’t stay out too long because well, it was freeeeeezing.
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style posts here
* Find all my Roller Skating posts here
See Me Like Breath in the Cold… Come Kiss Me Silver and Gold