What I’m Wearing…
* Black “Favorite” tank by Vince
* Black Le Skinny jeans by FRAME
* Black suede ribbon choker tied in a bow
* Animal print silk bomber is vintage… seen here with a dress in 2011… and probably 5-10lbs heavier, lol
* Black suede ‘Lindsay’ sandals by Jeffrey Campbell
* Butterfly sunglasses by 3.1 Phillip Lim
* Red ‘Miss Vara’ bag by Salvatore Ferragamo
* Red lips by Lancome … red nails by Wet n’ Wild
* Title: HOLE ‘Malibu’… Cry to the angels, I’m gonna rescue you, I’m gonna set you free tonight, baby, Pour over me
Seriously, if I could wear a version of this outfit every day, I would. In fact, I’ve worn it twice already in the last week and a half, but with a different jacket each time and without the red lips… because IRL, I don’t do red lips ~ which you probably know. I’m a sad clown in red lips, a big messy joker face, so I save them for outfit shoots and outfit shoots alone.
I feel like I’ve been in a fog for about two weeks now… creatively, emotionally, physically, which is all to say that I’ve been mindfucked really -by myself. But I think I finally had a breakthrough late last night, and by late last night, I mean at about 4:21am. Breakthroughs can come at any time, and mine happen to be in the wee hours of the morning. Besides the mental chaos finally easing, I had a creative burst and vision as well and those are my favorite. And maybe it’s only WHEN the mental chaos quiets that I can have a little more space so that the creative ideas can come rushing in and fill in the gaps? That’s probably more the case, if I’m honest, but IN ANY CASE, it’s a wonderful feeling and I hope it remains… and now it’s about focus and putting in the hours and working until my dreams become my reality… while staying centered, open, and out of my mind 😉
Shop my look below…
Happy Tuesday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here