What I’m Wearing…
* Sand (colored) sweatshirt… from a local shop that is no longer here
* NON-stretch vintage-inspired Jeans from AGolde… these have become my favorite jeans as of late. I LOVE the fit and I LOVE that they look like old Levis but are way more flattering (on me anyway) – they have the double pocket design feature on the back (and sold out) but I linked to similar styles… recently seen here
* Faux fur coat by BB Dakota (just wore it in my last outfit post – it’s SO SOFT!) … very similar style here
* New scarf Chad got me for Christmas. It’s so soft and I love the colors.
* Louis Vuitton Neverfull MM
* Dr. Martens 1460 Serena 8 Eye Boots in brown
* Barton Perreira sunglasses
* Title: Bryan Adams – Run To You… just feelin’ those ’80s hits and reminding me of my early blogging days working at the art gallery
Two favorite lip colors by L’Oreal I’m wearing lately (though I don’t think they make this one anymore)… I swipe on a light coat of the darker, metallic shade and blot my lips together a million times then swipe the light shade over it and do the same. The darker acts almost as a liner that I don’t have to be precise with.
I really only wear it for photos though because I’m wearing a mask anywhere I go anyway so it doesn’t matter if I’m wearing lipstick or anything at all.
This is the little back patio area of my office and as you can see by the bright orange Home Depot buckets, my office renovation isn’t entirely complete, though I’ve been working here for two weeks now and am just loving it!
I hope I’m not boring you with this constant talk about my office, but it is all so exciting to me I can’t help it. My creativity is soaring and to be honest, I just feel like me again after what has felt like nearly four years of floundering. If only I knew this would be the very thing I needed, I would have done it sooner. However, it wasn’t for lack of trying… back in the summer of 2019 I looked at a few office spaces that just wouldn’t work for me and then spent a year trying to make my home work and I failed miserably.
I spent a little time this week organizing my DIY project room and maybe even christened the space with my very first DIY project before the room is even complete… There’s this moment of waiting for something to be done to create in it and actually creating in it before it’s complete to see what I might need where and how I am going to use the space so as to organize and decorate around the function of it all, and that is sort of what happened while in the process of DIYing, which felt great. I was right about the placement of things I wasn’t so sure of and now I can finish the space, hang the light and share it with you! And the best part, create MORE!
We’re expecting a LOT of snow in the coming days and I just hope it’s light because the last time it snowed for a day straight and everything was a mess for weeks. This might keep me from making progress and creating and at this point I don’t want anything to get in my way. The good thing about the snow is it might give Chad a few days off from his projects which means he can help me renovate the bathroom, which is a total mess at the moment and the last big thing I need done and can’t do myself. I can only hope he doesn’t want to spend the day in the plow truck helping people out of sticky snow situations, which tends to happen massively when it snows up here. I can only selfishly hope that he makes a little more time for me 🙂 and my bathroom renovation, lol.
Happy Friday Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here