What I’m Wearing…
* Vintage Modern dusty rose pink denim dress worn as a light overcoat/shirt (also seen here) they have their union-alls in this pink denim now too!
* Vintage striped turtleneck sweater… last worn here with black overalls
* Lee jeans
* Lee winter beanie in burnt ochra… see it also here with my corduroy coveralls
* Brown dr. martens with faux fur lining
* Barton Perreira sunglasses
* Title: Ed Sheeran – Afterglow… Oh, I won’t be silent and I won’t let go… I will hold on tighter ’til the afterglow
This was another look I shot for Lee (and I’m so happy I get to share them all now because I’ve been living in leggings and sweats as Chad and I finish renovating and slowly moving furniture into my new office – well, that AND 2020 in general) and now I have a few actual outfits to share!
Anyway… what’s really kind of fun about living in a forest is that you can actually forage a little wild greenery to make holiday wreaths and pretty displays, which is what I was doing in these photos. However, the DIY holiday wreath I started and was going to share here, turned into more of a pine-wall-art-hanging-situation (because midway through I decided I wanted to do something a little different than a wreath) but then it became way too complicated and far too messy so I walked away from the project promising myself I’d return later to finish it… and then it sat on my kitchen table for at least 5 days until I finally admitted to myself that I wasn’t going to finish it and then swiftly tossed all the cute, albeit slightly wilted greenery I foraged 5 days prior, right back into the forest 🙂
But the photos turned out pretty cute, lol… which ultimately, was the goal. So that’s a win I’ll take because in 2020 the littlest wins are still pretty epic.
Happy Hump Day Lovecats!
* Find all my Style Posts here